Saturday 17 November 2018

My 6 month fundraiser...

I want to do something special to celebrate my 3 year cranioversary (the anniversary of my craniotomy!) next year...

SO... for the next 6 months - from now until Saturday 18th May 2019

I am fundraising for both:

'The Brain Tumour Charity' and 

'St George's Hospital - Neuro Appeal'.


I am donating:
£1 from each of my paperback book sales to both of the above charities
50p to each for all Kindle e-book sales
plus...10% of any sales of original art on my website!

... PLEASE consider buying something!



I am also using it to motivate me into doing more art work again... from the 11th - 25th May 2019, I will be holding an art exhibition at Dittons Library, Thames Ditton - where again 10% of any sales will be for these two charities.

ALSO... right now for the next 7 days my Kindle e-book of 'It's all in my head' will be selling at half price, gradually increasing over the week back to its normal selling price. I will still donate £1 of any e-books sold in this time. (50p each towards the two charities)

Finally... I am planning a raffle for a 'music event' near the 18th May (not yet finalised), but if you have any donations or offers of events, free meals, treatments etc for prizes then I would be very grateful. There will also be fundraising tins for both charities so you can choose who you would rather donate to.

PLEASE SHARE & DONATE... Donations are starting now at https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/JoBarlow




No comments:

Post a Comment